Cousins weekend
This weekend I spent a lot of time with my family. Not just Mommy & Daddy, but with my Saba & Safta and uncle and aunt and cousins, too! First we went to cousins Gabie & Jordy for Shabbos. I slept in a pack 'n play one night and Jordy's old crib another night. We went to two museums and had a fun time. Then my cousins came to my house for the night. Here's a shot of us on my swing. It was hard getting us all to look in the same direction (especially Dolly). I had a great time with my cousins, especially because Saba and Safta took us out on trips and played with us and read to us and made funny sounds. Tomorrow is back to usual day care, though. I've missed a few naps this weekend, so maybe I'll catch up a little tomorrow afternoon. We'll see.Zzzzz,
Naava

1 Comments:
At 8:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Looks like you had fun! Glad to have you back on the blog circuit!
Post a Comment
<< Home