Park!
(If you turn up the volume you can hear me sing a little bit.)

Yesterday Mommy took me to the park and this time I decided to get out. Y'see, last week Daddy took me to the park as well, but I just wanted to stay in my stroller. Kinda funny, no? Anyway, I had a great time. First we started off in the swings. Then we moved on to the slides and then over to the treehouse. I had a great time running through the park and looking at a really big and pretty doggy. I kept saying my version of "woof-woof!" whenever I noticed it.

Yesterday Mommy took me to the park and this time I decided to get out. Y'see, last week Daddy took me to the park as well, but I just wanted to stay in my stroller. Kinda funny, no? Anyway, I had a great time. First we started off in the swings. Then we moved on to the slides and then over to the treehouse. I had a great time running through the park and looking at a really big and pretty doggy. I kept saying my version of "woof-woof!" whenever I noticed it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home