My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Booger" King

With most of the country under our collective belts (I don't even wear one), we went back to Yerushalayim. We first stopped at the Israel Museum, only to find out that they're open from 4-9 pm only on Tuesdays. What's with this place?! So, we trekked up and down the Old City steps to the Kotel again, did some walking in town and then headed back to the museum. Finally, it was open. I enjoyed hearing my voice echo in the Shrine of the Book and had a fun time calling out to Daddy as he walked around the Holyland Hotel model of Yerushalayim from the time of the second temple.

Dinner was an American classic - Burger King. I enjoyed my burger and fries, but wasn't too fond of the crown. Oh well.

Zzzzz,

Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005