Shluffin'
Today Mommy dropped me off at day care and picked me up! I was sort of out of it when she picked me up, though, because I was in the middle of my nap. It was a nice surprise to have Mommy pick me up so early, so I wasnt' too upset that she woke me up. Looks like the kiddie to my right was having a fitful sleep and was encroaching on my space! I'm okay with it.The reason why Mommy picked me up so early was because we went to Zaidy and Baba Lea's for Shabbos. My belly was full all weekend with delicious food and I enjoyed playing with my aunties very much. I reserved my kisses for when I really felt like dishing them out, but I think they were appreciated when received.
Saturday night Mommy and Daddy went out while I puffed away unknowingly. I woke up when they tried to not disturb me while finishing packing and stayed awake the whole car ride home. I went right to sleep when we got back, though.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home