My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Time to pack

Again the day was spent in Yerushalayim. We first hit the kenyon. Mommy bought some Naot and then we walked the whole mall in search of these apparently very yummy chocolate covered orange peels that Safta asked for. We didn't know exactly where to find them, but Mommy tasted orange peels at at least three different candy stores to see which were the best to bring back for Safta. (As it turns out, I think Mommy still bought the wrong ones, but she said that they tasted pretty good, anyhow.) Then we settled in for lunch at Sbarro. I enjoyed some delicious spaghetti there, too. (I sure do hope that Mommy makes this food for me when we get back home!) We then walked around Mea Shearim a little. There was nothing too exciting for me there, but Mommy insisted that we go as a "chavaya."

Dinner was all American, again. We went to the kenyon in Mevaseret Tzion for some KFC and McDonald's. I wasn't really into KFC, but the fries at McD's were pretty good. At least they kept me quiet on the ride home. I supplemented my American dinner with an Israeli yogurt when we got home. The rest of the evening was spent packing. But I got to go to sleep instead.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005