My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My first shabbos in Boro Park

I went to Boro Park this past shabbos to visit with Bobbi, Aba, Sara and Devorah. When Mommy first took me out of the car and I saw Bobbi, I got scared and put on my pouty face. But by the time I was inside the house and out of my coat and hat, I was all smiles. Everyone had their turn holding me before shabbos. See?












Over shabbos Mommy got to sleep a lot because all of the ladies were happy to watch me. They sang songs to me, played with me and held me. It was so much fun!

After shabbos I gave the family some tips on how to use the computer. :)

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005