My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Little pink riding hood

Yesterday was back to day care for me. Mommy picked me up at exactly 5:30 because she had to stay later at work for a meeting. She was really happy to see me. :) We went home and played a bit, took a bath and had dinner. I fell asleep while eating, around 7:15 pm and woke up this morning around 6:15. Pretty good night's sleep, eh?
After eating, I spent a bit of time in my crib this morning watching my mobile go 'round and 'round. I like to talk to my mobile, even though it doesn't talk back to me. I can blab at it for the whole 15 minutes that it moves. I'm going to be sad to see it go when I turn 5 months old. I'm officially 21 weeks old, but the five month mark is next week. I hope Mommy and Daddy buy me something new for my crib to keep me entertained while they get dressed in the morning.
Mommy put my hood on this morning to keep me all cozy on the way to day care. So much fun!


Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005