Baby it's cold outside!
I got to wear a new hat today to day care. It matches an outfit that I wore when I was born, but the hat didn't fit me back then. Finally, at almost 4 1/2 months, I don't look like I'm swimming in it anymore!
This evening I decided to make Mommy work a little harder during bath time. I stuck both of my hands in my mouth and refused to let Mommy wash my hands, face and parts of my arm. I finally gave in to her, but it was fun while it lasted. After bathtime I played a little on my activity mat and fell asleep sucking my thumb. (Surprise, surprise.) But I usually have something to eat just before going to bed, so Mommy prepared a bottle for me and Daddy was supposed to wake me up to eat, but he just couldn't do it! He was too gentle to actually wake me. But then Mommy took me and put me on her shoulder and I woke up a bit and sucked down the whole bottle in record time. (Alright, fine. No one was timing me, but it felt rather quick!) Mommy brought me upstairs, put me in my sleep sack and I was out like a light.
Zzzzz,
Naava
This evening I decided to make Mommy work a little harder during bath time. I stuck both of my hands in my mouth and refused to let Mommy wash my hands, face and parts of my arm. I finally gave in to her, but it was fun while it lasted. After bathtime I played a little on my activity mat and fell asleep sucking my thumb. (Surprise, surprise.) But I usually have something to eat just before going to bed, so Mommy prepared a bottle for me and Daddy was supposed to wake me up to eat, but he just couldn't do it! He was too gentle to actually wake me. But then Mommy took me and put me on her shoulder and I woke up a bit and sucked down the whole bottle in record time. (Alright, fine. No one was timing me, but it felt rather quick!) Mommy brought me upstairs, put me in my sleep sack and I was out like a light.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home