My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Still raining...

So, I received feedback that people weren't happy with the fact that I mentioned me in a hat the other day and didn't post any pictures, so Mommy took some this morning.

Funny how this hat is size 3-6 month size and just barely fits and the one from the other day was a 0-3 month size and it fits just right! Strange.

Anyway, I stayed inside all Yom Kippur because it was still raining. Daddy wore his funny looking rain jacket again, but he put on sneakers! Boy did he look even funnier than last week!

I've recently started to play with my feet. When I'm eating I place one foot on top of the other over and over again. What a fun game. :)

Also, I'm wondering if I'm going to be a lefty or a righty. I suck my left thumb, but that frees up my right hand for playing, when I'm trying to roll from my back to my tummy, I always try turning on my left side... I think I'm going to have to wait a while for the answer to this one...

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005