What's this big red thing in my backyard?
So Daddy finished putting together the sukka yesterday. Apparently he made it a little bigger than last year to accomodate... me. :) He built Humpty's sukka today. So much building going on. 
Aside from sukka preparations, I really didn't do much yesterday. I took three good naps and watched some football with Daddy. The Giants lost. :(
This morning Mommy dressed me in a cute, cuddly warm thing. I don't really know what to call it, because it isn't really a snowsuit but it covers me all up like one. Hey Roizy, it used to be yours, what's it called??
Zzzzz,
Naava

Aside from sukka preparations, I really didn't do much yesterday. I took three good naps and watched some football with Daddy. The Giants lost. :(
This morning Mommy dressed me in a cute, cuddly warm thing. I don't really know what to call it, because it isn't really a snowsuit but it covers me all up like one. Hey Roizy, it used to be yours, what's it called??
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home