My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Monday, October 10, 2005

It's raining, it's pouring...

Yesterday morning I got all dressed up for a run, but Daddy left without me! It's okay, he was gone for a really long time and I probably would've gotten bored way before he was ready to return home. No big deal, it was still fun getting dressed up in my jogging suit. Isn't the hood cute? This was my first time in such warm clothing. And thankfully, it looks like my hair is starting to grow a bit, because it's really getting chilly outside!





Oh, and because it was rainy out, there was plenty of time for naps - in my swing, in my crib, on Mommy's lap...

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005