Cubby sitter
This was me yesterday when I got to day care. I fit perfectly into the little cubbies meant for my jacket and bag. But this morning I was all tears. I just didn't want Mommy to leave, but she did, despite my crocodile tears. Y'see, I've been very attached to Mommy lately. In fact, on Sunday I made sure that she picked me up whenever I wanted her to, even if it meant giving Freddy to Daddy to carry. I love day care, but I love Mommy more.Zzzzz,
Naava

1 Comments:
At 10:19 AM,
Jake said…
aww. The girls do that to and it makes me want to hug them forever. (I'm such a softie) Basya's new thing is that she takes my hand when she's lying in the crib at night and puts it up against her cheek and holds it there...how sweet is that?
Post a Comment
<< Home