My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Where've I been?

I've been around, no lavish vacation or anything, but these hot days have really been wearing me out. By the time I come home at night I just want supper and bath a book or two and my crib. Oh, and Dolly.


I tried a new fruit this past week called a persimmon. Apparently it is one of Mommy's favorite - and now, it's mine too. Yum.


All week long I've been eating breakfast at the dining room table with Daddy, but still eating dinner in my high chair in the kitchen with Mommy. Well, Friday afternoon when it was supper time I decided to let Mommy in on the secret. Boy was she surprised. I think she's a little unhappy with this arrangement, because she keeps trying to come up with new ways of getting me to eat in the kitchen. I'm not sure that I've given up the high chair all together, but it's not my favorite place any more. This doesn't mean that I am okay with my little baby brother inheriting the chair just yet, either. It's mine, I just don't want to sit in it all of the time, that's all.




On Shabbos afternoon Daddy took me to the park. There were a lot of other people there, but Daddy protected me well. He even went down the spirally slide with me a bunch of times! I think he might need a new suit now.


On Sunday I just kind of lounged around most of the morning. I got some good exercise in going for a shopping cart stroll with Baby Doll. By the time I got my hat, Dolly, Baby Doll and my sippy cup into the shopping cart, there wasn't much room for any groceries, which is why I mostly just pushed the cart around and did a little window shopping.




Mommy put me in for a nap after my shopping cart expedition, but I wasn't interested in one. I played, sang and read in my crib for close to an hour before letting Mommy know that I had done my time and wanted out. She had mercy on me and took me out even though I didn't sleep a wink. I take my nap in day care every day, so she shouldn't worry that I am getting ready to give up my afternoon shluf just yet.


Later in the afternoon Mimi and her mommy came over for some pool fun, bubbles and a barbecue. We had a great time in and out of the pool. Here's a pic of us "marching." Something we learned to do at day care.

Zzzzz,

Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005