
This morning I hung out in my crib for quite a while after waking up. You see, I like to read my books in the morning. So whichever books Mommy puts in my crib when I go to sleep are the ones that I read the next morning. Mommy thought that I had really slept in, but in fact, I was just sitting in my crib reading my "People" book.

Later in the morning Mommy took my and my little baby brother to see Bobby and Abba and Sara and Devorah. Abba babysat for me so that Mommy could do some shopping with Bobby. We had a great time and even my cousin Roisy was there for part of the time. Abba took me for a walk down the block and then out of nowhere, Mommy and Bobby showed up again! Do you see the expression on my face in this picture? It's because Bobby took out a HUGE Care Bear ball from the trunk of the car! I was so excited! (I know what Care Bears are because they are on all of my diapers.)

I got to play with the ball in the courtyard for a bit and then I went inside for a delicious supper and then a bath given to me by Sara.
All in all it was a great day.
Zzzzz,
Naava
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home