My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Sunday-Funday!

Today we traveled to Mommy's friend's daughter's birthday party. I would call her my friend, but I don't really know her because we don't live so close to each other. Anyway, we had a fun time at the park and a great time eating the yummy birthday cupcakes! Some friends of mine from my neighborhood were also at the same party, so I had some peeps to sit with.

I took a short nap this afternoon (after much protest). When Mommy came in to wake me up, she was a little surprised. I was sitting in my crib with my diaper off! That's right ladies and gentlemen, I removed my diaper by myself and was just sitting there waiting to shock which ever parent walked in. (You shoulda seen my mommy's face when she realized what I had done!)

The rest of the afternoon was spent in my new backyard pool. It took me a few minutes to get used to the water, but as soon as I did, I started splashing Daddy.

But don't worry, he got me right back!



Zzzzz,
Naava

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Jake said…

    pool? does that mean pool party at Naava's??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005