There's no wrong way...
...to eat Mommy's yogurt. Tonight I decided that I wanted to have one of Mommy's yogurts during dinner. Mommy opened it for me, but everything else was me. I used my right hand to grasp the container (which is much larger than my yogurts) by the top rim and took a looksie inside. Then I swirled the spoon around the yogurt with my left hand and took my first bite. I got some on my chin and cheek, but most of it went into my mouth. I continued eating with gusto, getting more and more all over my face. I was eating Mommy's yogurt, all by myself. I decided it was time to switch hands, so I did. I seem to be ambidextrous. Just as much yogurt got in my mouth. I was very proud of myself. At some point though, I got lazy, and asked Mommy for help. She helped me scoop out all the rest of the yogurt, including the blueberry bits, which I don't really get in my yogurts. I think I am ready to graduate to big people's yogurts. Think Mommy will let?
Zzzzz,
Naava
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home