My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Video!

Here's a video of me that's about a month of old. Mommy just figured out how to upload this and showed me how to do it as well. ;) Now that I see how easy it is, I will try to do it a little more often!
Zzzzz,
Naava
P.S. Tip o' my hat to Simon's Mommy for telling my mommy about Dropshots!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Arica said…

    Hooray for Emily for teaching all of us blogging flunkies how to post videos. Naava is such a cute little chatter box!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005