I don't want to work...
I just want to bang on my drums all day! This is so much more fun than work - or so I am told. This isn't a real drum, but it certainly sounds like one to me. I use my hands instead of drumsticks and it's a ton of fun. Anyone have a guitar? I'd like to start a band...
As you can see I was really into my dinner and especially interested in my cheese. So much so, that I didn't even realize there was a piece of cheese on my cheek! I was holding on to it for a snack later at night, but when I went for it, there was nothing there. However, the other morning as Mommy was about to take off my pajamas I found a Cheerio had slept the night with me. It made a delicious quick breakfast. :)Zzzzz,
Naava

1 Comments:
At 5:53 PM,
Emily said…
Ohh, ohhh, I have a guitar!! Uncle Chucky and Auntie Jenny got it for me for my birthday. I want to be in the band!!
Love, Simon
Post a Comment
<< Home