Not feeling so great
Yesterday afternoon when Mommy picked me up from day care I wasn't feeling so great. My cheeks were all red, I was cranky and crying and they stuck something up my tushy that I've never seen before. Apparently I had a slight temperature. So today, Daddy stayed home with me and made me some chicken soup. ;) He took me to the doctor and snuggled me and played with me all day today. He was great. I was feeling a lot better this morning, but I still went to the doctor because of my cough. I got some medicine for that. Tonight I'm feeling a whole lot better and kicked and smiled when Mommy came home. I was even feeling good enough to do a little yoga tonight. See? This is me in the sun salutation position. Pretty good, eh?
Zzzzz,
Naava
Zzzzz,
Naava


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home