My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

All the better to eat you with!

That's right! I got a tooth! It just started to poke through my gums today. I didn't really notice it, I didn't even tell my parents about it, but Mommy was on the hunt this afternoon and discovered it herself! She was really excited about it! If you take a *very* close look at the picture to the left (you're going to have to zoom in - a lot) you can see the tip of my new tooth.

Now I've heard of the tooth fairy before, but I don't know what she's all about. The one thing I do know is that if she is planning on showing up tonight, I don't have a pillow!

In other news, I knocked off Mommy's hat this afternoon at day care. It was hysterical.

Anyway, the other really exciting thing is that I now commune with my Cheerios. Mommy caught me in the act this evening. It's really relaxing and it lets me become one with my Cheerio.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005