My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mommy & Daddy who?

This morning Mommy & Daddy came to pick me up. Apparently they really missed me. I was at the park with Bobby and Riki when they showed up. I was wearing a boy's sweatshirt because it was a little chilly out. Think the colors look good on me? The rest of the day was spent driving Bobby to Haifa and meeting some other cousins along the highway.
For dinner we drove to Kibbutz Ein HaChoresh to visit with my Great Doda Tova and Tzvi and a bunch of the rest of the family. I had a nice time playing with my distant cousins. The fridge magnets were especially entertaining.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005