My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Kugel, kugel everywhere!

I can't believe another week has gone by and I haven't written the whole time. What's going on here?

There haven't been any advancements on the potty training side. I think I'm gonna wait a little longer on that one. This week wasn't all that interesting. But I do have a few things to report.

Thursday after day care Mommy took me along with her for a quick trip to the grocery store. When we got to the fruit section I started saying, "Apu! Apu!" Mommy gave in and I ate a McIntosh apple through out the store. It was really yummy and it kept me quiet the whole time.

Friday night I walked all the way down the street to my friends Basya and Baila. We played a bunch and had a great time. Shabbos day I went to shul and ate a whole piece of lukshen kugel and some potato kugel. I even ate more potato kugel when Batya's dad came by and tried giving me some. He tries so hard to get me in his arms, but I'm just not interested. I felt bad that I am always turning down his overtures, so I let him feed me some kugel. I thought that was a nice compromise.

At lunch I had some more kugel. I had so much kugel that I learned how to say the word! Mommy and Daddy were *very* impressed with me.

This afternoon I didn't really want to nap, especially since I had taken a half an hour nap on the way home from shul. I woke up almost ever 30 minutes or so. Luckily Daddy wasn't really sleeping much either and came in to play with me.

I have a bit of a cold - a runny nose and cough. I think I might visit the doctor this week to have it all checked out.

Tonight Daddy sang a bed time book to me while I slid the pictures in the book back and forth. Then he gave me a good night kiss and I went to sleep.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005