My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's been so long!

It's been so long since I blogged, that I almost forgot my password to login! Don't worry, Mommy reminded me. ;) This week was a big one for me. I finally got over my fear of wearing shoes. On Wednesday I struggled to keep them off as Mommy struggled to get them on. I wore them for half of the day at day care and then relaxed in my Robeez after lunch. On Thursday, though, I kept them on the whole day and the same for Friday! I wore them to shul today and I got so many comments! I shoulda just worn them weeks ago without protest! I've already scuffed the fronts of my shoes. Where can I get white shoe polish?

I discovered a great thing about groceries while helping Mommy unload them the other night. Certain foods make great noisemakers! Take for instance almonds in a plastic container. They provided minutes of entertainment as I shook, shook, shook them and then threw them down and watched the container roll around. Who needs real toys when you can play with groceries?

One of my new favorite toys is Fridge Phonics. Mommy had bought it for me when I was just an infant, but kept it stored away until I was ready for it. Well, over Sukkot I played with the toy at my friend Basya's house and liked it a lot, so Mommy gave me my own. I love pressing the same button over and over and over again. I think Mommy's finally getting the hang of her ABC's!

Did I mention that I got a molar the other day? Yep, it just popped up. I didn't kvetch or anything. It's not next to any of my other teeth. I hope it isn't lonely.

Zzzzz,
Naava

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure you know by now, shoe polish can be found in the grocery store, shoe store, Target, and I would guess even Kohls.

    Have fun shopping, but don't get clever and try to change the color by buying red, or blue polish. ;)

    Love Savta

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Gila said…

    Amelia still has a few gaps in her mouth from missing teeth. She also got her molars before her middle teeth!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005