My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fruit shopping

Until last week I had no idea how much fun shopping is... grocery shopping. Friday afternoon Mommy loaded the groceries into the fridge and I helped unload them. I don't think I was much help, but I sure had a fun time doing it. In fact I tried helping some more on Shabbos morning as Mommy made the final preparations for lunch. I don't quite get why she kept moving me away from the bottles on the door and the food on the lower shelves. I was just trying to help!

I skipped my morning Shabbos nap, but fell asleep in the stroller on the way to shul and slept through most of the kiddush, which was in honor of my friend Bayla, who is Basya's sister. I did wake up for the last ten minutes or so, just long enough to show off my pretty sailor dress. Lunch on Shabbos was delish. I sat in my high chair like a good little girl for the whole meal. I had gefilte fish and carrots for hors d'oeuvres, shnitzel, cholent potatoes and butternut squash for the main and yummy fruit for dessert. It was so nice to be part of the adult's table. After lunch I settled in for a nice long shluffy. I woke up at about 5:30 and enjoyed the dinner that Daddy prepared for me. He also put me to bed so that Mommy could have a nap.

Sunday morning I attended my first shul membership meeting, or shall I sat disrupted my first shul membership meeting. It's okay, my daddy's on the board now, I can do what I want.

The rest of the day I played inside the house, because the weather outside was ichy. I had a pretty long 2 1/2 hour nap that spanned late morning and into early afternoon. It looks like I've officially given up on two naps per day, much to Mommy's dismay. It's just that I have such a great time while I am awake, that I don't want to spend the whole day shluffing!

Mommy fed me a delicious dinner tonight, mostly consisting of Shabbos leftovers. I tried a new dish: spinach noodle kugel. I'm finally living up to my Purim persona. I had such a huge dinner tonight that I felt like my belly was going to explode. I mean look at it, who else carries around something this size?

Zzzzz,

Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005