My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Swing!

This morning started out great. I got to try out my new swing... indoors, though. Bobby & family bought my a swing just like my parents', but in pint size - just for me... and my friends. I enjoyed rocking all by myself on the swing.
Day care was fun as usual. Today I took a whopping 30 minute nap. Don't knock it - it's better than no nap, which is what happened yesterday. Today I was put in a different crib than usual. The ladies tried putting me at the far end of the room hoping that I wouldn't be distracted and would take a nap. I don't think it really worked. I could still see all of the other kids playing. But I gave into them for a few minutes anyway.
Dinner tonight was a royal mess. I had my avocado and cheese as usual, but Mommy gave me some broccoli kugel to try. I liked it a lot and so did my hair and cheeks and ears and hands and outfit.
I was such a mess by the time dinner was over, that Mommy undressed me right in my high chair. My clothing was full of food that if she would've left my clothes on I would've mushed it all into her clothes as she carried me upstairs for my bath. Smart Mommy.
After my bath Mommy warmed up my night time bottle for me. While we were waiting for it to get to my favorite temperature, I played with some of my new birthday toys. Within a few minutes though, I was tired and just wanted Mommy to pick me up, give me my bottle and put me in bed. After drinking the bottle I got comfy in Mommy's arms as she said Shema with me and as she carried me to my crib I willingly leaned into the crib, ready to fall right to sleep. Which is what I did.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005