I belong in the Rainbow Room
This morning as Daddy prepared to walk out the door with me to take me to day care, I reminded him that he hadn't put my hat on by looking at my hat and saying, "Deh, deh, deh." Daddy figured out that I wanted my hat and we were off! Funny enough, Mommy was ready to walk out the door of day care this afternoon without my hat. When I noticed it I said, "Oh, oh!" and Mommy knew just what I wanted.Daddy didn't make it home before shluffy time for me tonight, so it was just the girls. Mommy fed me a delicious dinner of avocado, yogurt, butternut squash and Cheerios. I just hoovered it on in! After dinner Mommy helped Saba with something on the computer, so naturally, I had to join in the fun. My favorite part for now is the wrist rest. I pick it up and treat it like a light saber.
Mommy took some self-portraits while holding me and stretching out her arm with the camera. Pretty impressive that she actually got both of us in the picture, isn't it?Bath time was lots of fun as I figured out how to toss my bath toys *out* of the tub. Of course Mommy being the nice person that she is humored me by tossing them back into the tub.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home