Chol Hamoed Extravaganza!
While I slept, three of my favorite people snuck into my house and into the green room! When I woke up I got to see Bobbi, Sara and Devorah! We hung out in the room for a long time in the morning. It was fun bouncing on all of the beds. :)
Then we got to go to the shul where they had all of this fun stuff, including a clown. I really liked the clown and his funny nose and shoes and voice.
Here's a picture of me in my sukka with some of the decorations I made. If you look at the top you'll see the chain I made with Daniel the other week. And you can also see the artwork that I made. I used my "monster" stamps to color the sheet. Maybe I'll color a nicer one next year, but this year all I wanted was my stamps. (I got the stamps for staying dry when I was first being potty trained.)Zzzzz,
Naava


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home