My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Potty training update

So things have been going very well with my potty training. I got to wear a big note to school the other day that read, "I'M POTTY TRAINED!" I brought extra clothes and underwear with me to school, but I haven't needed them. Isn't that great?

Today I made a poopy at home and I told Mommy, "That was fun! Really, really, fun!" Mommy kind of looked at me funny, but hey, that's what I felt, so that's what I said!

Zzzzz,
Naava

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Jake said…

    yay Naava! Can you teach Bayla to use the potty now?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005