Belated sivivon dancing
It might be a week after Chanuka, but I finally got some video uploaded. Here I am impersonating a dreidel. Not bad, eh?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5325452688194481654
Today when Mommy came home from work she asked me for a kiss, so I gave her one. A few minutes later she asked for another one. This time I told her, "I kiss you already." What does she think, she gets free kisses whenever she wants??
I've been listening to the CDs that I got for Chanuka and I have fun picking out certain words that I recognize and repeating them to Mommy. I think I'm catching on pretty quickly!
Zzzzz,
Naava
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5325452688194481654
Today when Mommy came home from work she asked me for a kiss, so I gave her one. A few minutes later she asked for another one. This time I told her, "I kiss you already." What does she think, she gets free kisses whenever she wants??
I've been listening to the CDs that I got for Chanuka and I have fun picking out certain words that I recognize and repeating them to Mommy. I think I'm catching on pretty quickly!
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home