Prize for you!
This morning when I woke up Daddy came in to take me out of bed and change my diaper. I didn't want to come out of bed though, so I told him that I wanted to "lax" in bed still. He got a kick out of that.
Since the weather has gotten a little cooler I get to practice my zipping skills a whole lot more. Every morning as Daddy gets ready to leave the house I tell him, "Zip you up, Daddy." Daddy then leans down and lets me zip up his jacket. I always have to remind him, "Little more," to get him to lean down a little further so that I can zip his jacket all of the way up. It's so much fun. Also, he has a habit of forgetting his lunch bag. So frequently as he is about to go to the front door I take his lunch bag and run after him saying, "Daddy! Lunch!" Aren't I a good daughter?
Tonight Mommy made yummy mushroom soup. She finished her bowl before I finished mine (truth is I had three bowls), so I asked, "Mommy all done?" Mommy responded by saying that she was all done. I then exclaimed, "Prize for you!" Mommy asked what her prize was for finishing her soup. I told her that she was getting a turtle. She just laughed. I suppose it's a good thing she found it funny, because I don't know where to get a turtle in any case.
Every night before I let Mommy or Daddy leave my room for the night I tell them that I want "something." I don't know what that something is, but each night my parents try to figure it out. Sometimes I get an extra book in bed with me and other nights I get a Little People figurine to play with. Tonight Mommy wasn't so sure there was enough room in the bed for me what with all of the "somethings" I've accumulated over the last few nights.
Zzzzz,
Naava
Since the weather has gotten a little cooler I get to practice my zipping skills a whole lot more. Every morning as Daddy gets ready to leave the house I tell him, "Zip you up, Daddy." Daddy then leans down and lets me zip up his jacket. I always have to remind him, "Little more," to get him to lean down a little further so that I can zip his jacket all of the way up. It's so much fun. Also, he has a habit of forgetting his lunch bag. So frequently as he is about to go to the front door I take his lunch bag and run after him saying, "Daddy! Lunch!" Aren't I a good daughter?
Tonight Mommy made yummy mushroom soup. She finished her bowl before I finished mine (truth is I had three bowls), so I asked, "Mommy all done?" Mommy responded by saying that she was all done. I then exclaimed, "Prize for you!" Mommy asked what her prize was for finishing her soup. I told her that she was getting a turtle. She just laughed. I suppose it's a good thing she found it funny, because I don't know where to get a turtle in any case.
Every night before I let Mommy or Daddy leave my room for the night I tell them that I want "something." I don't know what that something is, but each night my parents try to figure it out. Sometimes I get an extra book in bed with me and other nights I get a Little People figurine to play with. Tonight Mommy wasn't so sure there was enough room in the bed for me what with all of the "somethings" I've accumulated over the last few nights.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home