What're you doing? What're you doing? What're you doing?
What're you doing? What're you doing? What're you doing? This has been my refrain this weekend. Over and over again, I would ask Mommy and Daddy, "What're you doing?" I would barely wait for the answer and ask it again, "What're you doing?" I guess it got kind of annoying for Mommy because started asking me, "What're you doing? What're you doing?What're you doing?" Also not waiting for an answer. But it didn't really bother me, I just told her what I was doing.
This Shabbos I had a bunch of friends over for lunchy, but I decided to sit at the table practically the whole meal and not interact with any of them. Three kiddies around my age had free reign over my toys, because I didn't say boo. I even offered up two pairs of jeans to my male friends who had wet themselves in tandem (they wear underwear already). Kinda funny to see boys wearing my jeans with heart pockets. Okay, okay, their sweaters mostly covered the pockets, but I still knew the truth.
Today I had a play date with Basya and Baila, I came home and took a nice nap and then cousin Daniel came over to play.
What're you doing?
Naava
This Shabbos I had a bunch of friends over for lunchy, but I decided to sit at the table practically the whole meal and not interact with any of them. Three kiddies around my age had free reign over my toys, because I didn't say boo. I even offered up two pairs of jeans to my male friends who had wet themselves in tandem (they wear underwear already). Kinda funny to see boys wearing my jeans with heart pockets. Okay, okay, their sweaters mostly covered the pockets, but I still knew the truth.
Today I had a play date with Basya and Baila, I came home and took a nice nap and then cousin Daniel came over to play.
What're you doing?
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home