My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Dolly

I am still totally in love with Dolly. She's been a fixture in my life for quite some time, but I haven't mentioned her in a while. So I thought it would be good to just let you know that I care for her very much. Why just tonight I let her use my "blankelet" as a her own. I put her on the ottoman in Freddy's room and wrapped her up and put her to sleep. Isn't that kind of me?
Then I decided to leave the room, (see me closing the door?) but not before telling Mommy to, "Enjoy! Have fun!" as I walked away. I'm not quite sure where I picked that up. I don't think I hear Daddy say that to Mommy when she leaves for work in the morning... Speaking of which, now that my bed is near the window I keep close tabs on my folks' comings and goings. I really don't like it when I see one of them leave the house just after putting me to sleep. I cry out by saying, "Where my Mommy go? My car!" and stuff like that. If I'm lucky the other parent comes in and calms me down. Other times I just suffer alone, in my bed, with Dolly.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005