My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Apple picking!

Today I woke up early and had yummy french toast that Mommy made from all of the leftover challah from chag. Then we headed out to pick some apples. I went with all of my cousins from my Mommy's side. First I had to size up the situation. That was best done while squatting.

Then I jumped in and picked a couple of apples.

After picking and eating lots of apples, I sat down with my brother and folks under a tree and took a picture. Awww.

After apple picking we headed over to cousins Gabie and Jordy's house. I had myself a nice bath and played with some different bath toys. I even got to use a monkey towel. I wore my favorite flower pajamas with the waffle material. I love to rub my hands over it. Then it was time for supper. I ate corn, chicken, green beans and baked beans. Then it was time for the adults to eat, but I wanted to eat some more. So I had some hamburger, hot dog and more chicken. Mmm...good!

I think my folks expected me to fall asleep in the car on the ride home, but I was as up as could be. I didn't put up a fuss though when I got home and was put to bed. Ahhh, beddy sweet beddy.

Zzzzz,
Naava

By the way, I really have grown a lot since apple picking last year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005