My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shana tova!

I brought home two projects from playgroup, in addition to the shofar that I made last week. The projects were a bowl for honey and little plate that has happy new year wishes with cut out apples pasted all around it. Mommy said it reminded her of a Rosh Hashana project she made in Kindergarten that Saba and Safta still use. Oh, and I also made challah at playgroup. I just had to eat it when I came home - I just couldn't wait for yom tov.

On Sunday Daddy built the "sooka" while I was taking a nap. When I woke up I noticed it out the window, but was a little apprehensive about entering. Finally I took the leap. It's pretty cool in there - and very red. Anyhow, while I was outside I heard someone tooting their shofar. Mommy and I walked to the front of the house and saw that it was our neighbor's son practicing on a real shofar. So we took a walk over there so that I could see what a real shofar looked like. Naturally I was shy and just held onto Mommy. Oh well.

It's been raining the last two days on the way to and from playgroup. Basya's mommy has been so nice and driven me back and forth to keep me nice and dry. Thank you!! (But will I ever get to wear my Elmo rain boots and Disney princess rain jacket??)

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005