My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Of bubbles and baking

Today was a lot of fun. My cousin Daniel came to visit me. First we played in the house a bit and then we went outside to play with bubbles! We had a lot of bubbles to play with so it didn't make a difference that I kept spilling mine.

After bubbles time was over Daniel and I baked cookies with Mommy. We each got to put in some of the ingredients and then help mix the batter. We each made our very own really big chocolate chip cookies. It was so hard waiting for them to finish baking, though. And then to wait even longer for them to cool off was such torture! But we had a really fun time baking either way.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005