My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend fun


So, I've been conned into posting about my Shabbos afternoon activities so that the Needles can just link to my post. I suppose it's not such a big deal, after all, they drove all the way from Chicago to see me! So Shabbos afternoon I awoke from my nap to see three similarly dressed girlies playing with all of my toys! It was okay, all I wanted to do was snuggle with Mommy and Dolly. Even though I had learned all of the Needle girls' names, the only one I finally gave in to saying outloud while they were visiting was Lily. It comes out more like Lee-Lee. I really liked the way that sounds. After they left I started refering to the room with all of my toys as the LeeLeeRoom - sounds pretty close to living room, eh? We all had some yummy food and shmoozed a bunch at the table. I hope that the next time I see all of the girlies I'll be a little more social (and I hope to have two play strollers so that Lily and Ariel don't have to fight over them).



Abba came for Shabbos, because Devorah's at camp and Bobby & Sara are in Israel. We had fun playing together. See? I showed Abba some of my gymnastics tricks!

Sunday morning Daddy and I let Mommy sleep in a bit. So I let Freddy hang out in my crib with me for a bit. When Mommy woke up we had some brunch and then we watched some seewee, I mean tv. I had macaroni for lunch and yes, I now say macaroni - no more mocoli from me.


Zzzzz,

Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005