My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Noachhhh

I really don't have much to say today, but I thought this was a cute picture of me, so I decided to post it.
Zzzzz,
Naava
Oh, I keep forgetting to mention that I've gotten really good at pronouncing my 'ch's. The other day I said the name Noach, with a really strong 'ch' at the end, as I played with my Noach's teyva bath toy. Noach used to scare me, so Mommy kept him away for a few months. But recently he showed up again. I think that now Noach is scared of me and my 'ch's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005