My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pishy on the potty!

Since my little brother Freddy's come on the scene, I've been really busy. When I got home from day care I immediately ask for him. He's usually sleeping, but sometimes he's awake, so I can give him a kiss. I still point out to any one who will listen to me that "baby cry" whenever Freddy makes a sound.
The other day Safta whipped out the potty that's been waiting for me for a few months now. I was ready for my new throne and I even knew to take a book with me. (I think that's Daddy's fault.) Anyhow, I pished on the potty and was very proud of myself. So proud that I pished on the carpet, too. I don't think I am ready for full training yet, but I am certainly taking the right steps.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005