My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fun weekend

This past weekend was a lot of fun. Shabbos morning I stayed in my crib for a good hour after waking up, so that Mommy and Daddy could continue resting. Then I ate breakfast with Mommy, played a little and then went to shul. None of my friends were there, so we came home. I took a long nap in the afternoon and then played a bunch before dinner and bed.

Sunday morning I also slept in and then played a bit with a little race car that my cousin accidentally left behind. It's the kind where you pull it backwards and then let it go and it drives off. It was lots of fun to watch it go and everytime Mommy made it go I would say, "Weeeee!" Then I watched my favorite DVD MagIQ. I wore a new track suit and I loved the jacket. I didn't even want to take it off to eat breakfast or lunch, but Mommy enticed me to take it off by offering me mac and cheese for lunch. I ate it up and then went for a nap.

After nap time I had a quick snack and then we headed out to Brooklyn to see Bobbi and family. I ate a yummy dinner there and tried stuffing a roll in Bobbi's mouth. (I wasn't successful.) Auntie Sara gave me a bath and got me into pajamas and I started my night time shluf in the car. (Daddy also went to sleep, poor Mommy had to drive home all by herself.)

While Monday was still part of the weekend for Mommy & Daddy, I went to day care. It was fun having both of my parents drop me off and pick me up on the same day. I'm such a lucky girlie!

Zzzzz,

Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005