My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Where's my Elmo?

On Shabbos I had lunch with a bunch of my friends. And you know what? They had an Elmo for me to play with - in fact, they had two! I was in heaven! How come my parents haven't bought one for me yet? Emily at day care has an Elmo cup and I want that, too. Right now all I've got is an Elmo bib, which I can't really see when I am wearing it.

On Sunday Mommy was taking something out of the oven and I started to crawl too close for her comfort, so Mommy said, "No, Naava!" And the next "words" out of my mouth were, "No, no, no, no." Or as close as I could get to it. Mommy chuckled.

On Monday a friend of mine joined the day care. Usually I've made friends with kids that were there, but didn't know them from before. This time I was already friends with Mimi and so I got to show her the ropes. We even ate breakfast together on the first day - much like we did at the bagel shop a few weeks back!

I'm really into looking out windows these days. Every morning after getting dressed I take a looksie. Not much changes in this town, but each day I am very excited to see what's out there.

The big news this week is that I have successfully taken four consecutive steps without holding on to anyone or anything. I am very proud of myself. (My parents are pretty proud as well.) But sometimes I still feel like crawling around instead of walking.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005