My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Friday, August 25, 2006

All better!

It took me just over 2 days to shake my fever, but I finally did it. Staying at home with my folks (and grandfolks for a bit) isn't such a bad deal, but I was starting to miss my friends at day care. It was so nice to be back there this morning. I really didn't enjoy being sick. This was my first real fever. I didn't care for the thermometer stuck up my tushy or the one stuck in my ear. The cherry flavored Tylenol was yummy though. Tasted like candy. I'm really happy to be better, especially because Saba and Safta are visiting and it wouldn't be much fun for me if I was all lethargic 'n stuff.

Zzzzz,
Naava

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jake said…

    So glad to hear that you're better, Naava! Too bad you didn't get to say bye to Basya, she'll be away in Isael for two weeks (with the rest of her family)

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Arica said…

    Glad Naava's feeling better! Enjoy the visit with Saba and Safta!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005