It's my party!
Yep! My parents made me a fun filled 1st birthday party barbecue for a bunch of my friends and their parents on Sunday. I had a really great time despite a little bit of crying.
I enjoyed myself so much that I even took a nap in the middle of the party. At which point Daddy made a siyum on Mesechet Pesachim.
Then Mommy and Bobbi woke me up and brought me downstairs for some cake (and I use "some" loosely!).

There's nothing like a good thumb suck after some cake. 
After all of the festivities, I decided that it was time for me to have some dinner. Seeing as Mommy didn't want me to get my dress dirty, she took it off. I wasn't wearing an undershirt because my dress was sleeveless and besides, it was HOT out!Today Mommy & Daddy took me for pictures. I wasn't all that cooperative to say the least. I was very clingy to Mommy and began sobbing every time she took two steps away from me so that she wouldn't be in the picture. Maybe I'll behave a little better next time, but no promises!
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home