My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yom menucha?

Today I woke up bright and early and played in bed next to Mommy until it was time to go downstairs and play with the other kiddies. Then I took a nice nap as we walked over to our hosts for lunch. They have a few daughters that my parents would like to babysit for me. I slept through the whole meal and just woke up for dessert. I was trying to impress the babysitters. Think it worked? I stayed up the rest of the day and kept my parents on their toes, not letting them take a Shabbos shluf. What can I do? I wanted their attention. Saturday night I got gypped again. No late nights at this sleepover. Maybe next time.

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005