Reflections in the floor spark my memory
Today I finally sat down on the newly finished floor and to my surprise, I saw my reflection. Now whether I knew it was me, or just saw something moving in tandem with me and thought it was cool, I'm not gonna tell you. But it was nice and smooth and I enjoyed swiping my legs over the new surface.
I also learned how to untie shoes. Mommy was generous enough to let me practice on her sneakers, because, as you guessed it, I don't own any (well, none with laces, at least).Dinner tonight was interesting. Mommy mashed up some avocado for me to try. I kinda liked it, but kinda didn't like it all at the same time. When I got my butternut squash, after the avocado, I was a much happier camper.
Zzzzz,
Naava

1 Comments:
At 9:40 AM,
Emily said…
The floors look great! Wait until you are old enough to have a pull-toy with plastic wheels that you can pull all over that shiny new floor and make lots of nice designs--that's what I did when we got new floors. I think it's a good idea!
Love, Simon
Post a Comment
<< Home