Sleepover!
This weekend was so much fun! Not only did it snow buckets, but I had my very first sleepover party! It was so much fun to sleep in a room with another kid. (I know I do it at day care all of the time, but this was different.) We stayed up all night squealing and telling scary stories. Okay fine, there were no stories, but there was plenty of crying! And during the day it was like a personalized playgroup.
It was a lot of fun, we had plenty to eat (as you can see) and I can't wait to go back. Oh, we had this whole sleepover because the floors in my house were being refinished and it stank worse than my diapers, so we stayed at my (okay, my parents') friends' house. (Did I get all of those apostrophes in the correct place?)
Today I was the first kid at day care. That's only happened once before, ironically, on a different snowy day. Hmmm...
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home