My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Swinging in the rain

It's raining again, that means that it isn't so cold out, so in between drops I've been able to play outside. I am told that this is a real treat for January time.

Tonight Mommy picked me up from day care and I promptly fell asleep in the car. I think it has more to do with the fact that I only took two 1/2 an hour naps at day care today, rather than Mommy picking me up.

As I was having my diaper changed just before going home, there was a little boy sitting on the floor crying his eyes out. His daddy happened to walk in and saw him crying and asked the caregiver why he was so upset. She responded that he was upset that his girlfriend was having her diaper changed and that he couldn't play with her. Now, I may only be 7 1/2 months old, but I think she was referring to me when she said "his girlfriend". Can someone help me out here? What's a girlfriend?

Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005