My Great Sabi
Deja Vu. I am back in London again. I wasn't supposed to come for quite some time, but my Great Sabi passed away. I had only met him once before and that was on my trip here for Thanksgiving, just about four weeks ago. He was recovering from hip surgery and he looked like he was doing very well. But, as it turned out, he was called to shamayim on Tuesday, December 20th. Great Safti is doing okay and asked yesterday how anyone can be sad with me around? I guess that's my job here for now. I am posting a few pictures from my very recent trip here. I guess this is how I will remember my Great Sabi.
This is my Great Sabi holding me in his favorite chair in the living room.
This is me playing with one of Great Sabi's favorite teddy bears.

This is me, Great Sabi and Daddy hanging out in the kitchen.

I love you Great Sabi and I hope I can make you proud of me and that you enjoy watching me grow up from shamayim.
Love,
Naava
This is my Great Sabi holding me in his favorite chair in the living room.

This is me playing with one of Great Sabi's favorite teddy bears.

This is me, Great Sabi and Daddy hanging out in the kitchen.

I love you Great Sabi and I hope I can make you proud of me and that you enjoy watching me grow up from shamayim.
Love,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home