An apple a day

Seeing as I can't have an apple a day, I had to go to the doctor. Everything was going well. I weighed in at 11 lbs 14 oz and have grown to 23 1/4 inches. After the doctor played with my legs and listened to me breathe, I had to show her that I can hold up my head and that I'm developing strong upper body strength. Then she let me get dressed and I thought I was done. All of a sudden I was stuck in the leg, twice. Two shots. Youch did they hurt. I think I am over it by now, but I might just be a little extra kvetchy tonight so my parents hold me a little longer. I need to milk this shot thing as much as I can. ;) At least they gave me two pretty bandaids. Can you tell who's on them?
Earlier today I went to my new day care for a trial run. Mommy brought me there yesterday as well, but stayed with me. I think it was too dificult for her to leave me there. I told her that I'd be alright, but she needed the extra time with me to be comfortable with leaving me there. So today we ventured back over to the day care and Mommy actually left me there without a whole crying session. Lucky for me, Mommy forgot to pack me a bottle, so she was back in about 30 minutes. Hehe. Tomorrow we'll try for a bit of a longer separation. I hope Mommy can handle it.
I'm taking an early evening nap right now. I hope there's something good on tv a little later tonight, otherwise I'm going to be pretty bored.
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home