Weekend

It looks like I have finally lost the lanugo on my left ear. I officially no longer look like a grumpy old man. Well, at least on my left side I don't. I still have some more to lose on my right ear. ;) This weekend went by very quickly. On Friday I had my first car service ride. We had to go about 2 miles and we were charged $10. Rip off #1. We had the brakes on our car fixed and were charged a heck of a lot of money for that too. Rip off #2. At least the mechanic made me smile - a lot! Sunday we fasted. Well, not we, but my parents did. At least we got to hang out together all day. Today was back to work for Daddy, but Mommy and I had a fun time having professional pictures taken of me today. The photographer tried really hard to make me smile, but I was getting a little sleepy. Here's one of the good ones. Like my outfit?
Guess what I'm doing now? You got it!
Zzzzz,
Naava

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home