My Life

This is a blog of my daily life, so family and friends can watch me grow up and I can find out what life was like when I was just a little peanut.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aquarium

This weekend is turning out to be more fun than Thanksgiving was! Wow! Today we went to the aquarium and I got to see Joe Lieberman, er lots of fishies. I mean, I saw Joe Lieberman too, but the main attraction was all of the animals. Joe was just a distraction. Anyhow, I got to watch an IMAX movie too, but had to skip out at the end because I needed the bathroom. Some things will never change...

I also got to pretend like I was a big turtle!


Oh and we took our annual family Chanuka picture. Finally.


Zzzzz,

Naava


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter

Visitors since December 5, 2005